Monday, August 22, 2011

Celebrating a Change in Routine

Our guests are here. Because they are very generous and wonderful people, my mom and her sisters volunteered to watch the children yesterday so that my husband and I could take my cousin somewhere without taking two small children along and needing to stop for a nap midday. We decided to go to Six Flags (which is only 20 minutes away). We hadn't been to Six Flags this season. On top of that, we hadn't been to Six Flags without young children in years. We all had a blast and came home exhausted, but happy. The children spent the night at my parents' house, and so we were able to stay at the park until it closed and then come home and stay up late watching television and playing games because we knew we could sleep in the next day. It was a wonderful change of routine and a great way to kick off the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics